How do your children know when the bathroom is finally clean? Print off a copy of this FREE bathroom cleaning checklist chart and post it where your little bathroom cleaners can see it! Better yet, laminate it first and put a dry-erase marker nearby so they can use it over and over again. No more excuses!
Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
- Disinfectant is poured into toilet bowl, scrubbed with bowl brush, and let sit for 10 minutes
- Countertops and faucets are sprayed with cleaner and wiped down
- Items on countertop are cleaned and put back where they belong
- Mirrors are sprayed and wiped clean
- Floor by the toilet is sprayed with cleaner, then wiped with sponge, rag, or paper towel
- Toilet seat, rim, base, and lid are wiped with disMfecting vvipe, wipe is tossed
- Toilet bowl is flushed
- Your hands are washed with soap
- Toys are picked up and put in designated container
- Clean towels are hung up
- Bath/Shovver is scrubbed and rinsed
- Floor rug is vacuumed or shaken out in the bathtub and tub is rinsed
- Floor is mopped.