Would you like a little help minimizing the hard stuff and maximizing the wonderful stuff involved in motherhood? Wouldn’t we all?
Our staff at Molly Green Magazine just heard about this wonderful opportunity to attend a conference ALL ONLINE. We know it’s hard to get a sitter, plan ahead for meals, not worry about what’s going on back home…just for the chance to get away and have a little “me” time. Well, with an online conference…some of those roadblocks can be resolved. Watch and listen at your own leisure and there’s no need for the extra expense of a hotel room or eating out!
So…WHAT IS THE MOM CONFERENCE?
The Mom Conference is a totally FREE three-day online event featuring some truly amazing speakers. You can join over 100,000 moms around the world on October 11, 12, and 13th and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to healthy eating to finding more joy in motherhood.
You can register for FREE now at the following link: https://tt145.isrefer.com/go/mcreg/mollygreen/
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?!
The Mom Conference involves 20 online classes by 20 rock star speakers (mostly moms) who will teach you how to:
- Understand and manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Teach your children about sex (yes, you really do need to do this…)
- Help your children to embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Raise grateful children and avoid the entitlement epidemic going on these days
- Manage your children’s cell phone use and screen time (such a tricky and important subject!)
- Take better care of your body, mind and soul (yes, YOU need to be cared for along with your children!)
- Develop and stick to a budget that really works
- Nurture your marriage
- Teach your children – babies through teens – the values and character traits that will help them be successful and happy
- Get that house clean and keep it that way (in a fun way!)
- Find more joy in motherhood
Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting (Helping Kids – and Yourself – Manage Emotions)
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families and founder of Kitchen Stewardship (Want Responsible and Healthy Kids? Teach Them to Cook and Eat Real Food)
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Bestselling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less (Decluttering your Home, Mind and Soul)
- Ramona Zabriski, Founder of Wife for Life University (How to be a Wife for Life)
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions (Raising Motivated and Grateful Children During this Me, Me, Me Epidemic)
- Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need a Budget (Budgeting Made Simple)
- Dina Alexander, Founder of Educate and Empower Kids (How to Talk to your Children about Sex)
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling authors who run Valuesparenting (Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values)
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor, founder of FlyLady.net (Cleaning in a Fun Way)
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes (Managing Kids’ Cell Phone and Screen Time – Without Making Them Hate You)
- April and Eric Perry, life architecture experts and founders of Learn-Do-Become (Building the Life and Future you Really Want)
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert and co-founder of Power of Moms (The Three Basic Systems Every Family Needs)